Ramos Oil Company – West Sacramento, CARamos Tank Lines is a bulk petroleum delivery company based out of Sacramento, CA delivering to locations primarily in Northern CA and Western Nevada. We deliver petroleum products in local hauls to gas stations, bulk plants, farms and Truckstops, you name it. We utilize the highest-quality equipment such as Peterbilt Trucks, Beall Tanks, and Safety Pumping Systems in order to provide safe and dependable deliveries. Ramos Tank Lines can provide a high level of service (including “keep full deliveries”) with larger company sophistication at a moderate price level. The company is small enough to provide personalized service but has the experience level of a larger carrier, offering, enhanced safety and customer service capabilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
· Performs all diagnostic tests and repairs for: Braking systems, air conditioners, suspensions.
· Conducts DOT inspections.
· Performs oil changes.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
· Education: High school diploma or GED
· Experience: Two (2) years of relevant work experience.
· Current driver’s license and clean driving record.
· Flexible and open schedule, plus reliable transportation required.
· Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
· Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Legally eligible to work in the United States.
· Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
· Successfully complete pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check which will include previous employment check and criminal history.
· Class A or B license is highly desired.
· Competitive wages
· Medical benefits
· VSP and Dental
· Paid Vacation and Holidays
· Paid Sick leave and Holidays
· Gas allowance
· 401k with 100% match up to 5%
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year