Service Animals and Regulations - Monthly Luncheon, Presented by Yolo Federal Credit UnionName: Service Animals and Regulations - Monthly Luncheon, Presented by Yolo Federal Credit UnionDate: March 1, 2018Time: 11:45 AM - 1:00 PM PSTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Emotional support ducks on planes, therapy cats in the classroom, and service dogs in restaurants. What's allowed and what's not? As an employer or business owner, what CAN you say?
We all have our questions when it comes to Service Animal, Emotional Support Animals, and Therapy Animals.
Here are just some to get the conversation started:
- What is a Service Animal?
- Can I bring my Emotional Support Animal to work?
- Am I allowed to fly with my Therapy Animal?
- What are the ADA regulations?
- Is my Emotional Support Animal allowed in restaurants?
We know there are more questions out there, so be sure to register for this lunch and learn the ins and outs of this recent hot topic.
Meal Options: Please select at checkout.
- Smoked Brisket Sandwich Nooner with Fries
- Fish & Chips with Lemon Caper Tarter Sauce
- Vegan: Smoked Squash & Zucchini with Swish Chard, Cherry Tomatoes, & Basil Pesto